Blackberry Pear Asian Salad
Don't overlook the value that fresh fruit and berries can add to a salad.
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix lettuce
- ¾ cup sliced or cubed cucumber
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe pear, cored and cut into 16 thin wedges
- 1 package (6 ounces) Driscoll’s blackberries
- ¼ cup toasted sliced almonds
- ¼ cup prepared Sesame Ginger Salad Dressing
Arrange lettuce, cucumber and green onions on four salad plates. Top each with 4 wedges of pear, one quarter of blackberries and 1 tablespoon almonds.
Drizzle each salad with 1 tablespoon of dressing.