Bacon and Egg Salad
Perfect for a party and for your low-carb diet.
Per Serving: 180 calories, 14 g fat, 9 g protein, 4 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 207 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium
Yield: Serves 8
- 8 large eggs
- ¾ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 8 slices turkey bacon
- ¼ cup chopped chives or sliced scallions
- 4 thin radishes, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 small head romaine or other lettuce, shredded
- Put eggs and water to cover in a large saucepan. Bring to a simmer. Simmer 2 minutes then remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Rinse eggs under cold running water then peel and dice them.
- Cook turkey bacon as package directs; crumble.
- Gently mix eggs, mayonnaise, bacon, chives, radishes and avocado in a large bowl until combined.
- Line plates or serving platter with lettuce; top with egg salad.