Featured Blog Posts
Back to School Cookies
No flour, no sugar makes these allergy-friendly but a tasty treat for all!Yield: 14 cookies
- 3 mashed bananas (ripe)
- 1/3 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 cups oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (we prefer almonds, walnuts are also good)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips or carob chips*, optional
*adds sugar to the recipe, but a great way to moderate the sweet tooth!
Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and add cookies in 2 inch flattened cookie form or spread out on length of sheet for granola bar style.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
Photos by Kacy Meinecke