The BLT stands for beans, lettuce and tomato!
|Vitamin A:||1049iu (20%)|
|Vitamin C:||7.5mg (12%)|
- 4 large lowfat flour tortillas
- 1 cup canned kidney beans, drained & rinsed, lightly mashed
- 4 tablespoon nonfat Ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced fresh tomato
Lightly warm the tortillas to make them pliable.
Divide all ingredients between the tortillas, placing them in the center.
Roll up the tortillas and serve with the seams down. These BLTs go well with slaw and fresh carrot sticks. You can also use salsa in place of the nonfat Ranch salad dressing.