Avocado Serrano Coleslaw
So much lighter than any traditional coleslaw with a bite of warm serrano peppers.
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 serrano pepper, finely diced, seeds removed
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 3 oz. 0% fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 1/2 lime juiced
Wash all of the vegetables and prepare them (shred, slice, dice according to above instructions). Place all prepared vegetables in a mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, add the ingredients for the dressing.
Add the dressing to the vegetables and combine well.
Best served on these BBQ Chicken Tacos
Recipe by Brandi Koskie; Photo by Dana Shultz