Avocado Cucumber Dressing
This dressing is creamy and delicious. Try it drizzled over your favorite salad or add a little fresh dill and serve as a sauce for grilled or poached salmon.
- 1 ½ cups Greek yogurt
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup good quality olive oil
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh thyme
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh oregano
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chile powder
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well combined.
Use with this Summer Blue Crabby Pizza recipe
Source: Copyright Michael Fenster. Photo by Terry Grieco Kenny