Mary Hartley Center
To detox or not to detox? That is the question I had for Gerard Mullin, MD of Johns Hopkins University as he spoke about nutritional detoxification at the 2013 Food & Nutrition Conferences and Expo a few weeks ago. Dr. Mullin said that toxins are everywhere – in the food we e...
See more Mary Hartley Stories >
Mary Hartley Videos
Mary Hartley Questions
- Can I drink herbal tea in this diet?
- How many calories should a 66 year old woman need daily?
- If you have chronic lymphomic leukemia can you do this diet?
- With the JumpStart Soup diet - are these recipes for 2 or one? They seem to be huge portions, it doesn't say.
- How many points on weight watchers does a 185 pound female get?