Watch Ed’s Finale Interview
Hometown Raleigh, NC
Biggest Loser: Families teammate Heba Salama, Wife
Team Color Orange
Trainer Bob Harper
Starting Weight 335
Finale Weight 196
Total Loss -139
Percent Lost 41.49
- “I’m gonna throw up all over this place.” – Week 1
- “Vicky’s crazy, man! She’ll claw your friggen eyes out!” – Week 9
- “Heba had already spent that money as soon as it touched my hands.” – Week 10
- Health screening found several problems including pre-diabetic and metabolic syndrome
- Won Week 2 Competition, shared phone call home prize with Red Team
- Won Week 3 Competition; Won Week 3 Temptation for a Jayco RV
- Zero-pound weight loss Week 4; Eliminated
- Won the Week 8 competition to return to campus
- America chose Ed over Heba to compete as the third finalist
- Ed’s Departure
- Week 3 Bonus Footage
- Meet Heba and Ed
- Ed’s Struggle
- Heba and Ed Casting Video
- Eliminated Week 4 – Hear the Interview.
- Returned Episode 8.
- Heba and Ed’s very first interview.
Other spellings: Edd, Eddy, Eddie, Edward, Ted, Brantly, Brant, Brantle, Brandly, Brandtly
Don’t miss any of the news, interviews or recaps from Biggest Loser: Families. Sign-up for the Biggest Loser Updates Newsletter today!