The guest blog today is written by Jade, an author specializing in disease prevention and alternative health information, writing at HealthMiracles.net.
1. Your underwire bra is highly suspect!
A healthy lymphatic system is key to cancer prevention. It cleans out toxins and waste products in our blood and is fueled by proper blood circulation. Many important lymph nodes are located in the armpit area. The wire from a bra commonly cuts off circulation in that area, disabling the lymph system to properly eliminate cancer-causing waste materials we accumulate.
2. Plastic water bottles can’t be trusted!
It is known that carcinogens are released from plastic bottles when exposed to sunlight. Although you can be careful not to expose your bottled water to sunlight, who is to say how much exposure it received in transit?To be on the safe side, purchase a home filtration system and stock up on a few re-usable water bottles like SIGG (Swiss Engineered Water Bottles).
3. Milk consumption is linked to breast cancer.
Doing a search on google for “milk and breast cancer” will return many studies linking milk consumption to breast cancer.
However beware switching to soy milk!
Soy contains isoflavones, a plant-like estrogen which mimics human estrogen. Since most breast cancers depend on keeping estrogen levels low, drinking a lot of soy is suspected to do more harm than good. Experts recommend 100 milligrams of isoflavones a day. The important thing to realize here is we are already unknowingly consuming a lot of soy as it makes it’s way into a wide variety of food products.
Healthier alternatives without negative studies attached to them are:
– Goat’s milk
– Rice milk
– Almond milk
4. Mammogram check-ups linked to cancer!
The most shocking of them all is that the cancer prevention check-up is linked to actually causing cancer itself!
A shocking article on Dr. Mercola’s site exposes negative outcomes of mammograms such as:
– They expose your body to radiation up to 1,000 times greater than that from a chest x-ray.
– It compresses your breasts tightly, and often painfully, which could lead to a lethal spread of cancerous cells, should they exist.
– Women have unnecessarily undergone mastectomies, radiation and chemotherapy after receiving false positives on a mammogram.
– Just thinking you may have breast cancer, when you really do not, focuses your mind on fear and disease, and is actually enough to trigger an illness in your body.
A healthy alternative recommended by Dr. Mercola is Thermography.
5. Some Companies Promoting a Cure are Part of the Problem
Organizations such as Think Before you Pink are urging you to call companies out on the fact that their products, despite their pink ribbons, are part of the problem because they manufacture products that are linked to the disease!
Learn more ways to prevent breast cancer through fitness and nutrition.
Guest Blog Series: Look for the following badge on your favorite health sites to see if they have been a featured guest blogger on DietsInReview.com.