For 16 weeks, Lori Jackson, a mom of three and grandmother to two, will be checking in with DietsInReview.com to share her personal experience with Nutrisystem. The good, the bad, and everything in between, see first-hand how the Nutrisystem program works.
Hey everyone… Hope your week has been much cooler. It really helps out when exercising if it is not 110 outside!
This week I would like to talk about the advantages and disadvantages (that I see) with Nutrisystem.
Nutrisystem – The Good
1. Variety. I absolutely love that you can order whatever it is you want to eat for the week / month.
2. Taste. The taste of most of the food is really good, which makes dieting much easier if the food is flavorful. This makes the weight loss not as much of a challenge.
3. Convenience. I love that the food is delivered to my door and I don’t have to go to the store and travel up and down the aisles, which inevitably leads to grabbing things you really don’t need.
4. Nutrition. Making me eat my fruits and veggies, something I had neglected for too long.
5. Energy. The energy I have found just by losing the ten pounds I have so far is being amazing. (And I still have 2 more months to go!). Not to mention, the new curves I have found after just losing ten pounds… well, I can’t wait for ten more!
6. Customer Service. The wonderful Nutrisystem people that have helped me along the way.
7. Food Relationship. Making me realize that your day should not revolve around your meals, and I think that is an important lesson to learn.
8. Portability. The ease of taking the meals with you no matter where you need to go.
Nutrisystem – The Bad
1. The Beef Products. I believe for me this is about the only disadvantage I have found. All the food tastes really good.
2. Consistency. The pictures on the boxes don’t look like what is inside the boxes. A bit deceiving.
Thank you so much Nutrisystem for giving me the opportunity to get my life back. After years of high blood pressure and high cholesterol, just losing the ten pounds I have has lowered my blood pressure quite a bit. I can’t wait to head to the doctor so he can check everything out and maybe take some of my meds away. And I can only thank you Nutrisystem for this.
All products have been supplied by Nutrisystem as part of their Nutrisystem15 program. Views expressed here are my own.
Click here to try Nutrisystem for yourself!
September 16th, 2010