Update 10/1/10: Join the 2010 Blogs Against Breast Cancer
Update: Thanks to the 86 bloggers who joined the Blogs Against Breast Cancer this year, we were able to raise $430 for the National Breast Cancer Foundation!
It’s time for DietsInReview.com’s second annual Blogs Against Breast Cancer donation drive. During the month of October, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, if you publish this “My Blog Cares” button on your blog or Web site, we’ll donate $5 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation in honor of your site.
To participate follow these three steps:
- Copy this code
<a title="Health News" href="https://www.dietsinreview.com/diet_column/"> <img src="https://www.dietsinreview.com/images/breast-cancer-donation.gif" alt="breast cancer donation" border="0"/></a>
- Place the HTML on your blog or Web site
- Contact us here with a link to where your My Blog Cares button is placed
It’s an easy way to show your readers that you care about this important women’s health issue, one that stands to impact one in eight women in the U.S.
Start taking steps to prevent breast cancer in yourself by incorporating positive nutrition and fitness practices in your life:
- Breast Cancer Survivors Benefit from Weight Lifting
- Yoga Eases Pain of Breast Cancer
- 5 Things You Must Know About Breast Cancer Prevention, but Probably Don’t
- Alcohol Increases Risk of Breast Cancer in Women
- 7 Healthy Strategies for Fighting Breast Cancer
DietsInReview.com will make a donation of $5 for each Web site or blog that publishes the “My Blog Cares” badge between October 1, 2009 and October 31, 2009, up to $500. Site owners must email us to notify of the badge placement. This donation will be made to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.