What is it?
Advanced Dermatology is an anti-aging brand made with active ingredients to help make plump, youthful, firm, and denser skin. This is made possible by its formula which was created as an alternative to costly and painful botox.
A total of 6 products are offered:
- Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Treatment.
- Deep Cellular Regeneration Cream.
- Complete Age Defense Day Cream.
- Daily Renewal Cleanser.Youthful Boost Eye Cream which is optional.
They’re made to go deep into the skin, helping to regenerate damaged and aged tissue. It’s intended to turn on cells that make collagen and stop enzymes which reduce collagen production. Our review experts have looked at all kinds of anti-aging creams and they’ve concluded the best overall is Kremotex. It’s made with apple stem cells and other natural ingredients which are at the forefront of anti-aging science. Users have left before and after photos to showcase their noticeable changes in skin. To learn more about the benefits of Kremotex, visit this link.
Advanced Dermatology Ingredients and Side Effects
Unfortunately finding the ingredients of Advanced Dermatology is not possible, as they fail to mention what’s inside either on their official website or anywhere else on the internet.
The official website does state that the following are added:
- Plant stem cells: Added to help improve elasticity and hyaluronic acid, which is used to repair skin tissue.
- Wrinkle fighting peptides: Amino acids used to restore and smooth skin. Both biomimetic and neuropeptides are added. This means it helps for quick communication between skin cells to increase results at a quicker rate.
- Optic technology: Used to tone out skin and make it look more even. Added to get rid of discolorations, sun spots, dark spots and other unevenness. It’s unclear what kind of ingredients would be considered optic however. Optics is the study of light so it might help against sunlight.
- 20 innovations: Other different unmentioned ingredients are added to make the skin look healthier and more attractive.
- Antioxidants: These help to fight the damaging effects of the environment and pollution. Oxidation is when cells get damaged and breakdown due to natural exposure to free radicals. This can come in the form of vitamin E and C.
Our experts have created a list of the top 10 anti-aging creams.
It’s not possible to judge the overall quality and whether or not the ingredients would be safe to use. Without an ingredients list you’d have to take the company at their word that Advanced Dermatology is a good brand.
They certainly do provide a descriptive explanation, but there’s no hint of what might be added, and whether or not it’s added in a meaningful amount.
When looking at skin care ingredients it’s important to know the following:
- How much is added: In order to make sure you’re paying a fair price and that it will have an effect. Not all brands provide effective amounts of an ingredient. Some might add too much of an ingredient such as alcohol which can dry skin out.
- Is every ingredient high quality: Certain brands will add cheap filler ingredients such as food coloring which are not only unnecessary, but also potentially harmful.
- Are there potential allergens: You might be sensitive or downright allergic to an ingredient. Without being able to see what’s added you might be purchasing something you can’t even use.
- Comparisons: To ensure you’re getting a top ranked product you have to be able to compare and contrast brands. This makes it easier to judge the competition and know you’re getting the best anti-aging cream on the market.
Fortunately our review experts have crafted a comprehensive list of the top 10 best anti-aging creams.
Advanced Dermatology Quality of Ingredients
The description for the ingredients makes it seem like it’s capable of great results. Without the actual list however it’s impossible to determine if it truly is a great formula.
A real downside to Advanced Dermatology products is that you won’t be able to see what you’re getting until you make a purchase.
Those worried about allergies, side effects, or not receiving a healthy mixture of ingredients might end up purchasing something either unusable or not up to highstandards. See which anti-aging creams were featured in the top 10 ranked list by visiting this link.
The Price and Quality of Advanced Dermatology
You can purchase a 1 month supple of 5 different Advanced Dermatology products for a total of $59.95 with free shipping. All sales are handled by the official website. For the full 6 items which also adds the Youth Boost Eye Cream you pay $79.95 a month.
Once you sign up for this you are automatically enrolled into what’s known as an auto-shipping plan. The official website goes on to say:
“we’ll send you a new 90-day supply every 90-days”
“free shipping and handling for the guaranteed low price of $59.95 billed monthly”
You are allowed to cancel, but if you do so you will then have to pay the full price of $200 without free-shipping if you were to buy it at your convenience at another time. They go on to say:
“you’ll never pay shipping and continue to receive 60% off of our retail price as long as you remain in the automatic replenishment program!”
Once you make a purchase you are automatically accepting auto-shipment until you cancel. So it’s important to be aware of this, you will be sent products and charged if you say nothing. The obligation to cancel lies on the customer.
An unsettled issue with Advanced Dermatology is that although it appears to be great, you won’t be able to tell until you read the ingredients which are currently unavailable. This doesn’t mean that it’s not made with quality ingredients, but that you won’t be able to judge for yourself if it’s right for your needs.
Click on this link to see a list of the highest rated anti-aging creams.
Business of Advanced Dermatology
The company is known as the Advanced Dermatology Corporation. Their contact information is:
Phone Number: (888) 983-2703
Address: 2429 52st Ave Ste 10, Phoenix, Arizona 85043
They offer a full 30 day money back guarantee for the first shipment with $12.95 paid by the customer. Both US and Canadian customers are given free shipping with the auto-enrollment plan.
There is another company with the same name which uses Inc. instead of Corporation but they are not affiliated.
Customers did mention that if you do not cancel within the first 30 days you will be automatically charged the following month without notice. Some were surprised by this fact but it does state in the order page what the terms are.
In reviewing the company it does not appear they have had any issues with lawsuits or the FDA.
Customer Opinions of Advanced Dermatology
Here are a few customer reviews found online:
“can’t say that results were immediate and it was expensive but I did notice some changes”
“face looked worse after using it for the 30 days”
“didn’t work for me after using for a month with daily treatment”
“my skin felt super soft but that was the only benefit. Somehow skin tone looked worse”
Reviews were often mixed though there weren’t many. Some noticed changes in the form of softened skin, others failed to see any benefit.
There were also really positive reviews and oddly enough some users noticed their skin felt and looked worse.
Judging from the reviews, whether or not it will have either a good, bad, or neutral effect depends on your skin type. Without being able to look at the ingredients it’s undetermined if this is caused by a specific ingredient, or a blend of additives.
See which anti-aging creams were featured in the best of list by clicking the link.
Conclusion – Does Advanced Dermatology Work?
Advanced Dermatology is marketed as an anti-aging formula which offers comprehensive results. Their full lineup offers many different forms of treatment made to improve skin health. While the website does a great job of explaining what it can do, there’s no information about exactly what kinds of ingredients are used. So you’re left with great marketing but no reason to trust that what they’re saying is true. Customer reviews were often mixed with either side effects, benefits, or no change at all. This makes it impossible to determine whether or not Advanced Dermatology is right for everyone.
Our review experts have analyzed skin care products that help with anti-aging and they’ve found Kremotex is the best overall. This is made possible by its fast working ingredients that can boost collagen production. It also contains antioxidants and vitamins made for preventing aging and reversing skin damage for both old and young.
They even feature glowing testimonials on their official website as well as remarkable before and after photos. It was voted on as the best anti-wrinkle cream of 2016. You can read more about Kremotex and what it can offer by visiting the link here.
Advanced Dermatology Compare?