Each week, DietsInReview.com will recap the hottest headlines in weight loss, diet and health news to keep you informed of news you can really use.
While the topic may be about American’s eating habits, it may just be a cover for a lengthy and high-budget Alli infomercial.
Consumers buying Alli online are being warned that it may not be what they’ve purchased, but instead a dangerous imposter.
New reports show that the escalating weight of Americans has reached a plateau.
If you’ve got 100 pounds or more to lose and think you’ve got what it takes to face Jillian and Bob head-on, then get your application in today!
The first lady continues her passionate work in reversing America’s childhood obesity trend.
New Diet Reviews – Now with more than 1,100 published!
- Valerie Bertinelli: Finding It
- Biggest Loser: 6 Weeks to a Healthier You
- Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat
- The Belly Burner
- Slim Weight Patch
New Diet Videos and Slideshows
- Video: Amanda’s Quick Tip: Wheat Bread vs. White Bread
- Video: Amanda’s Biggest Loser Behind the Scenes Q&A
- Video: Biggest Loser Week 3 Recap
- Slideshow: Maria Ventrella’s Biggest Loser Journey
- Slideshow: Girl Scout Cookies Nutrition Facts