Recently, we shared with your Dr. Oz’s Move It and Lose It 11-week challenge, in which participants engage via a unique, interactive platform that allows them to stay connected every day for the entire 11 weeks with an elite training team of fitness and nutrition experts. They will answer your questions and keep you motivated along the way.
With the help of Sharecare and Nike, Dr. Oz and company are joining together to provide you with the tools you need to succeed in a complete nutrition, exercise and coaching program created specifically for you to meet your goals, lose the weight and keep it off.
According to Dr. Oz and his pal, Dr. Michael Roizen, there are five steps to make your Move It and Lose It challenge a true weight loss success.
- You need to know your BMI. Simply calculate your height and weight and plug and chug in the BMI calculator on Dr. Oz’s website.
- Set your weight loss goal. This will be determined by your personal health assessment, as well as your BMI.
- Become a food logger by tracking your food choices on the Move It and Lose It website with your own food journal.
- Join the weight loss community and chart your progress through the challenge’s website. You can find friends, motivators, trainers and others to help you achieve and stick to your goal.
- Commit to 30 minutes of exercise a day. You’ll be inspired to move everyday with the Nike Spark trainers.
Plus, what is better than taking Dr. Oz with you to the grocery store to load up on the right foods? Having his own grocery shopping cheat-sheet in hand with you as you shop. You can find this handy Roadmap to the Grocery Store on his website so that you can stock up on healthy eats for under $40!
Learn more about the Move It and Lose It challenge here.
And best of all, the Move It or Lose It challenge is completely free! All you have to do is go to Dr. Oz’s website and register.