Many of us are smack dab in the middle of cold weather. And while we haven’t had it long enough to really miss summertime (unless you are really thin-skinned), it can make for a challenging workout if you like to get outdoors.
So, this week I thought I’d return to a theme for the workout playlist. This time around, let’s do songs about the weather… whether it’s cold or warm, you can dream about cozier days or get some solace in a song that is centered around the challenges of winter weather.
Gym Music Playlist of the Week: Cold Weather Workout Mix
Click to download!
For those of you dreaming of warmer days…
1. The Mamas and The Papas – California Dreamin’
2. Martha and the Vandellas – (Love Is Like A) Heat Wave
3. The Beatles – Good Day Sunshine
4. ELO – Mr. Blue Sky
5. Lovin’ Spoonful – Summer In The City
For those of you who embrace the cold time of year…
6. Matt Pond PA – Snow Day
7. Simon & Garfunkel – A Hazy Shade Of Winter
8. Fountains of Wayne – Valley Winter Song