- Death Valley Trail Marathon: This race takes place in Death Valley, California and what a name for a marathon. Act fast: Because it’s one of the best routes in California and the registration is limited to only 300 participants, those spots will go quickly. Registration dues are $120. Visit www.envirosports.com for more information.
- Zappos.com Las Vegas Marathon: This marathon is held in Las Vegas, Nevada on December 5, 2010. The cost is $145 and includes a t-shirt, gift bag, finishers medal and certificate, and live course entertainment. Hurry and register before it’s too late: registration ends November 28, 2o10. For more details, visit http://www.rnrvegas.com.
- Rum Runners Mangrove Marathon: This magnificent race takes place in Cape Coral, Florida on December 12, 2010. Registration dues for the full marathon are between $70 and $105 depending on the time frame you sign-up. Registration dues for the half marathon are between $40 and $70 depending on the time frame you sign-up, as well. Visit www.mangrovemarathon.com for complete details.
- Boone Winter Marathon: This marathon will be held in Boone, North Carolina on December 18, 2010. Enjoy the beautiful North Carolina scenery while getting your sweat on! Visit www.boonemarathon.blogspot.com for more information.
- Run For The Ranch Marathon: Held in the amazing city of Springfield, Missouri on the 19th of December, registration dues for the 5K are $20 ($25 on race day), $30 for the half marathon ($40 on race day), and $45 for the full marathon ($55 on race day). Visit www.omrr.org for more details.
- Last Chance Marathon: This New Years Eve marathon is held in Bellingham, Washington on December 31, 2010 and is going to be a great time. Please visit www.marathonmaniacs.com for more information and to register.
What marathon are you running this December?
November 16th, 2010