It’s a new day at DietsInReview.com and we want to celebrate with you! In honor of our relaunch, we’re offering our biggest giveaway and biggest donation ever!
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign-up for any of the DietsInReview.com newsletters.
2. We’ll donate $1 to further breast cancer research for every new newsletter sign-up in October, in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
3. New subscribers will automatically be entered to win some amazing prizes!! Current subscribers, please email your entry.
4. On Nov. 1, we’ll draw 3 names for our Grand Prizes and 5 names for our Runner-Up Prizes.
Three lucky winners will receive a prize pack valued at $185, to include:
- DietsInReview.com re-usable grocery bag: Save the earth while shopping for healthy food
- EatSmart Nutritional Scale: The most advanced food scale on the market
- 2 La Cense Beef New York Strips: Grassfed, hormone free, lean beef, and a La Cense Grassfed Party T-Shirt
- Eat, Shrink & Be Merry Cookbook: A fun and witty approach to nutritious cooking
- Crack the Fat-Loss Code: Learn how to make your metabolism work in your favor
- The Flexitarian Diet- A new release that lets meat eaters be vegetarians as well
Five lucky winners will receive a prize pack valued at $54, to include:
- DietsInReview.com re-usable grocery bag
- Crack the Fat-Loss Code
- The Flexitarian Diet
And everyone comes out a winner when we donate $1 for breast cancer research for new newsletter sign-ups!
Valid for newsletter sign-ups and current subscriber entries received 10/1/08 – 10/31/08. Winners will be notified 11/3/08 via the email provided at sign-up, and have seven days (11/10/08) to respond to claim the prize. Otherwise, their prize will be forfeited and a new winner drawn. Newsletter on 11/11/08 will announce all winners and total donation.
October 4th, 2008