Whatever happened to your favorite Biggest Loser contestants? Well, wonder no more as this Thanksgiving Biggest Loser will air a two-hour special taking in to the private lives of many of the show’s alumni. More than 30 contestants will appear on “Where Are They Now” to show you how their weight loss has changed their lives and how they look today.
Growing as popular for its love stories as it has for its weight loss success stories, you’ll get to watch the romantic proposal of season 9′s Sam and Stephanie, who recently visited the brand new Biggest Loser Resort in Malibu with Daris George. Not only that, but get access to the recent Lake Tahoe wedding of season 5 at-home winner Bernie Salazar to Jennifer, the cousin of his teammate Brittany Aberle.
You’ll see that these Losers really do walk the walk when it comes to fitness, as 50 of them meet to take on the San Francisco Triathlon, which took place this past summer. Representatives from every season since 2 participated, including Tara Costa, Ed Brantley and Brady and Vicky Vilcan. Plus, see pretty-in-pink Ali Vincent and Sherry Johnston appear at the Biggest Loser 5K event in Myrtle Beach, powered by the slogan “Don’t compete…just complete.”
Some of the many other friendly and familiar faces you’ll see on this Where Are They Now special include:
- Sione Fa meeting Tongan royalty with his father
- Kristin Steede having her first baby
- Abby Rike to continue to conquer over tragedy
- O’Neal Hampton launches a fitness camp
- Ron, Mike and brother Max Morelli launch a kids’ fitness camp
- Mark Kruger and Jay Kruger supporting disadvantaged youth
- Matt Hoover takes on the Ironman competition
- Health check-ins with Coach Mo, Jerry Skeabeck and Tracy Yukich
- Hollie Self‘s new career as a Biggest Loser producer
- Phil and Amy Parham publishing their first book
Plus, you won’t want to miss a very special dinner where several of the show’s alumni enjoy a reunion with a meal prepared by show favorite Chef Curtis Stone.
You’ll see all of this and so much more when you tune-in to the Biggest Loser Where Are They Now special Wednesday, November 24 at 9/8cst on NBC, with an encore presentation Tuesday, December 28 at 9/8cst.
October 13th, 2010