UPDATED: Watch now – DietsInReview.com interview with Coleen Skeabeck at the Biggest Loser Season 6 Finale.
Coleen Skeabeck joins her father, Jerry Skeabeck, on the yellow team for Biggest Loser: Families.
Eliminated Week 9 – Hear the Interview
Hometown Cleveland, OH
Team Color Yellow
Trainer Jillian Michaels
Starting Weight 218
Final Weight 154
Total Loss -64
Percent Lost 29.36
- Single-handedly won immunity for her team week 1
- Gambled for $10,000 for highest percentage weight loss in Week 2, which put she and Jerry under yellow line for first time
- Celebrated 24th birthday during Week 3 trip to Grand Canyon
- Became a one-woman team upon her father’s elimination in Week 3
- Faced her fear of heights and climbed to the top of the rope’s course telephone pole, Week 6
- “For someone who hasn’t had baked goods in a month… I could smell them a mile away.” – Week 5 during temptation
- “Next time you see me, I’ll look be in better shape than Jillian!” – Week 9
Other spellings: Colleen, Colen, Colean, Calleen, Skibeck, Skeebeck, Skeaback, Skybeck, Sceabeck
Don’t miss any of the news, interviews or recaps from Biggest Loser: Families. Sign-up for the Biggest Loser Updates Newsletter today!
August 28th, 2008