We all love to snack. But when it comes to most processed snack foods, not only are they packed with calories, they are also void of nutrients. Even if you’re an angel with your snacking options, it can get kind of boring. Sometimes, you need your snack to have a bit more flair to it.
Here are 10 fun healthy snacks that contain 100 calories or less:
1. One-half of a 100-calorie English Muffin topped with two tablespoons of low-fat cottage cheese: 85 calories
2. One cup of chopped mixed vegetables like cucumbers, bell peppers and celery mixed with one chopped kiwi, fresh dill, fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper: 80 calories
3. Half of a medium apple spread with one wedge of Laughing Cow Light Cheese (any flavor): 75 calories
4. One instant oatmeal packet (plain) mixed with a no-calorie sweetener and cinnamon: 100 calories
5. One sugar-free Jello cup (any flavor) topped with two tablespoons of light Cool-Whip: 35 calories
6. One sugar-free Jello vanilla pudding cup topped with two crumbled vanilla wafers: 95 calories
7. One small container of fat-free Fage Greek yogurt placed in the freezer for 10 minutes swirled with one teaspoon of Hershey’s Special Dark chocolate syrup: 100 calories
8. One whole-grain waffle (80 calories or less) topped with one teaspoon of Better N’ Peanut Butter: 100 calories
9. One full sheet (eight squares) low-fat graham cracker and one mug of Earl Grey tea mixed with one-quarter cup of skim milk and no-calorie sweetener: 80 calories
10. One-quarter cup of light ricotta cheese mixed with one-half cup of fresh strawberries: 85 calories
Do you have any healthy and unique 100-calorie snack ideas? We’d love to hear them. Post them in the comments below!