- New fitness shoes. Whether she’s a walker, runner, or cross trainer, Mom could probably use a fresh new set of shoes. Don’t forget to add in a pair of socks!
- A pedometer. A basic “count the steps” model or a no holds barred GPS tracker, help mom keep her fitness moving in the right direction.
- A new exercise DVD. Help her get her groove on with some fresh new moves.
- An iPod or MP3 player, to keep her moving in the right direction.
- While trying to manage a healthy diet, it’s hard to stay creative. What about a new cookbook or exercise book?
- Along those lines, if your mom is anything like mine, she’d adore a Kindle to read all of her new cookbooks on!
- Funds short? Never fear – what about making Mom a great, healthy breakfast?
- No one really likes to spend Mother’s Day at a restaurant, not to mention the meal offered may not be a healthy choice. You can make a great dinner for mom, and spend the time you saved together! The Angel Hair with Rockin’ Red Clam Sauce looks AMAZING!
- Is your mom stressed? Who isn’t? One of the greatest forms of stress relief is Yoga. Why not allow mom time to catch her breath and destress?
- Probably my most favorite gift of all – your love. Take a minutes to tell your mom how you feel about her – how you appreciate all of her hard work and sacrifice. As nice as any gift might be, what Mom really wants is your love, and you have that in abundance.