1. Swimming Workouts are a fun and enjoyable activity for almost anyone and burns up to 700 calories per hour.
2. Running stairs adds a new twist to your cardio routine and burns up to 700 per hour calories as well.
3. Boxing is a great total body exercise and burns around 900 calories per hour.
4. Snow skiing or snowboarding burn 600 to 700 calories per hour, depending on your weight, but is expensive and the mountains are not always right next door. It is still a great workout and helps reduce a great deal of stress.
5. Running, the best of both worlds. Although rough on the joints, it is by far the best fat burning exercise for the body. Running burns up to 1,000 calories per hour, depending on how fast and far you are running.
March 2nd, 2009