1. Clean out the fridge: Throw out all the unhealthy junk food in the house and replace it with healthy choices.
2. Cancel your cable: Sitting around and watching television will not help you reach your goal.
4. Go shopping: Walking from store to store will keep you physically active.
5. Stairs: Take the stairs instead of the elevator or escalator.
6. Go for a walk: Try taking a walk as often as you can along with your daily exercise; morning, afternoon, and evening.
7. No fast food: Avoid going out to eat due to all the unhealthy choices and additives in the food.
8. Diet: Watch what you eat, calorie intake, and portion sizes.
9. Set a goal: Goal setting is a great way to help you stay focused.
10. Have fun: Find fun things that you enjoy and do them. Go ice skating, skiing, or hiking. Just try and stay busy and active.