- Biggest Loser 14’s Francelina Morillo and Jeff Nichols announced to People today that they are a couple!
- Jeff is 25 and Francilina is 26.
- They were both only 17 when they lost their fathers to cancer.
- The couple said that their shared experiences in life and on the show helped bring them together.
- Francelina and Jeff kept things strictly business on the set and only pursued their relationship further once filming wrapped, making it official with a New Year’s Eve kiss in Times Square.
- The Biggest Loser has created more couples and marriages than even The Bachelor/Bachelorette, including Sam and Stephanie, Ramon and Jessica, Suzy and Matt, and several others.
@danniallen14 You are a rock star and a classy dame. Fight hard! Pulling for you. Ps-do Jeff and Francelina have a thing?
— Caitlin Comeskey (@CaitlinComeskey) February 13, 2013
images via people.com / photo credit Trae Patton/NBC
February 18th, 2013