Each week, DietsInReview.com will recap the hottest headlines in weight loss, diet and health news to keep you informed of news you can really use.
As this small Caribbean nation recovers from devastating earthquake, the reality of the nation’s poor health situation is brought to light.
Recently, an expert panel came to the conclusion that there is no “rigorous evidence” that digestive problems are more common in children with autism compared to other children, or that a special diet would work.
A couple of companies making money off of bogus weight loss claims with tea diet products were hit with hefty fines by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
For a minor $90 investment, you can get the thorough health test that the Biggest Losers receive and save your life!
This fitness star is returning to Bravo in a new fitness reality show where those in need of losing weight face-off with Jackie.
New Diet Reviews - Now with more than 1,100 published.
- Gluten-Free, Hassle Free
- Tell me What to Eat if I have Celiac Disease
- Expect the Best
- How to Eat Well and Not Wear It
- The Calorie Counter for Dummies
- Nutrition at Your Fingertips
Diet Videos and Slideshows
- Video: Biggest Loser 9.2 Recap, featuring Amanda Arlauskas
- Slideshow: Patti Anderson’s Biggest Loser 9 Journey
- Slideshow: Food Label Glossary
Stay connected with DietsInReview.com:
January 15th, 2010