Leave it to Hollywood to come up with the newest fitness craze of the year. Piloxing is a deadly combination of Pilates and boxing. Founded by Swedish dancer and celebrity trainer, Viveca Jensen, this style of training incorporates the benefits of each and turns them into an intense “fat torching, muscle sculpting, and core-centric interval workout.” Not only does Piloxing blow the heart rate out of the water, but it tones and strengthens the body with the use of weighted gloves. If you have been struggling to find a new routine or motivation in general, this is the perfect style of training for you. Get ready to incorporate fun with fitness.
Benefits of Piloxing:
- Improves power, speed, and agility
- Increases the heart rate and burns calories at a rapid pace
- Boost physical and mental strength
- Helps you learn to control your breathing
- Learn self-defense techniques
- Improves upper body, lower body, and core strength and endurance
- Helps improve flexibility
- Improves self-esteem and self-confidence
- Promotes weight loss
- Great way to sweat and smile at the same time
Want to become a Piloxing instructor? Training workshops are currently in progress and coming soon near you. Be the first to teach Piloxing in your town, city, state, or even country. By completing the Piloxing training workshop, you will receive: a certificate of completion, instructional DVD, Piloxing training manual, and your very own Piloxing training gloves. Get the edge on the competition by learning Piloxing today!
image via piloxing.com
January 8th, 2011