Are you ready to give your all and gain even more?
Biggest Loser season 12 is now casting, and will air in fall 2011. NBC is searching across the U.S. for individuals and teams who want the rare opportunity to train with Bob Harper, Cara Castronuova and Brett Hoebel to help them lose weight while regaining their health, lives and sense of self.
A few casting requirements are:
- Minimum of 100 pounds to lose
- Casting individuals or family members
- At least 18 years old
- Legal U.S. resident
- Bold, outgoing personalities
- Create a 10 minute video
- Complete the application
- Take a recent photo of each applicant
- Mail entire packet
- Biggest Loser Casting Tips with Holland Striplin: They call her the “master caster” as she has been the casting director since season five.
- Fat Chance: The book by season four finalist Julie Hadden in which she details her casting experience from start to finish.
- Interview with Biggest Loser Casting Producer: Season four’s Hollie Self interviews the producer and he offers some insight in to what he’s looking for.
- Mike Morelli’s Biggest Loser Casting Tips: This season seven finalist offers his advice for making it through a casting call.
- Biggest Loser Audition Tips from Casting Director Allison Kaz: Hear from the woman in charge of casting since the very beginning of The Biggest Loser. Her advice could single you out in the crowd.
Biggest Loser 12 Casting Tour Schedule:
A few things to note about live casting calls:
- Take a non-returnable recent photo of any size that can go with your application. Write your name and contact info on the back of it.
- You do not need to print the application off the website – They will have a shorter one for you to complete at the casting call.
- Come dressed to impress (but wear comfy shoes) & dress weather appropriate.
- Casting producers will do their best to see the first 500 people in line. Lining up is not allowed prior to three hours before the start of the casting call.
Saturday, February 19
- Chicago: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, at the NBC Tower, 454 N. Columbus Dr., Chicago, IL 60611
- Boston: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Seaport Hotel, 1 Seaport Lane, Boston, MA
Saturday, February 26
- Nashville: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, War Memorial Auditorium, 301 6th Ave North, Nashville, TN 37243
- New York City: AM to 6:00 PM, NBC Experience Store, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112
- Portland: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Rose Garden Arena, One Center Court, Portland, OR 97227
- Indianapolis: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Indiana Live! Casino, 4200 North Michigan Road, Shelbyville, IN 46176
Saturday, March 5
- Phoenix: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Mountainside Fitness, 3345 South Val Vista Dr., Gilbert, AZ 85296
- Orlando: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, The Groove, Universal CityWalk at Universal Orlando Resort, 6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819 (Parking fees apply, visit UniversalOrlando.com for rates)
- Denver: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Grizzly Rose, 5450 North Valley Highway (Lincoln Ave), Denver, CO 80216
- Minneapolis: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Mall of America, Executive Center, Level 4 East (Next to Rick Bronson’s House of Comedy), 60 East Broadway, Bloomington, MN 55425
Saturday, March 12
- Dallas: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Methodist Dallas Medical Center, 221 W. Colorado, Dallas, TX 75208
- Salt Lake City: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Maverik Center, 3200 South Decker Lake Drive (at 2200 West), West Valley City, UT 84119
January 26th, 2011