I don't like crunches. They hurt my neck. No matter how hard I focus on keeping my eyes up and my chin off my chest, I still feel my neck is getting more of a workout than my abs. That’s why crunches don’t appear often in my (or my clients') workouts. I don't ign...
See more Yoga Stories >
Weight Watchers Fitness Kits
Grace Somatomorphic Technique
Tracey Mallett's Fuse Dance Cardio Lean
- Where can I find a good yoga dvd?
- Can I do yoga with other sports?
- Why do I feel like I am becoming less flexible when I did bikram yoga everyday for 3 and half months?
- How do you restore your ability to do Yoga after an injury?
- What's in yoga for me? What is it supposed to do? I have never figured it out.