sonia’s Diet Profile
Joined on May 25th, 2011
sonia’s Weight Loss Progress
Embed this Widget
Copy the code below and paste it into your website.
I'm a very shy person I suffer from social phobia, I
barely go out and I don't have many friends but the 3 that I have are great and very supportive.
The goals I'm working toward:
- I'm working towards losing 35 pounds and
- controlling my glucose level
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
I haven't felt good about my weight since 1998
that I had lost weight because I was going to be
the maid of honor in my best friend wedding, I gained all my weight but in the past 6 month I've lost 44 pounds and I'm trying to lose the last 35
My favorite healthy food:
I recently tried whole wheat pasta and I love it more than white pasta. I usually have my pasta with jeanie o lean ground turkey.
My guiltiest pleasure:
It is dark chocolate, weather is hot cocoa or candy bars.
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to get off all my medications if possible, that would be great.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- reminding myself that I'm almost there, 35
- more pounds to go and I'm at a healthy
My favorite activity at the gym is:
I don't go to the gym I'm very shy and I avoid places where there is a lot of people. I enjoy walking in the morning or afternoon when there isn't a lot of people outside.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- I dropped out of school because I was very
- shy, in my early 30's I want back to school
- and in spite of my fear of being around people
- I earned my G.E.D. I'm trying to gain enough
- courage to go to college.