phlower’s Diet Profile
Joined on October 13th, 2010
phlower’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
Wife, daughter, Auntie, student, security guard
The goals I'm working toward:
- Losing around 115 lbs all together
- in school to become a Registered Dietetian
- Becoming a stronger, more confident me!
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
I was about 9 or 10
My favorite healthy food:
Quinoa, apples, greek yogurt, edamame, carrots, hummus, chicken, fish, most fruits and veggies
My guiltiest pleasure:
chocolate! Trying to be choosy and only go for the good stuff :)
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to grow old with my husband, be a healthy mom someday, and help others meet their goals.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Eating lots of protein throughout the day
- drinking lots of water and hot tea
- taking a boot camp class at school so I have to work out at last 2x a week!
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Elliptical, but I also like doing yoga and DVDs at home, and I can't forget a good outdoor walk/run/bike ride!
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- completing a half marathon
- successfully becoming a grown up
- Going back to school for good