nspritchard’s Diet Profile
Joined on January 25th, 2012
I am a 38 year-old female. I've been married to my husband for almost 17 years. We have three beautiful children together, ages 17, 14 and 8. I work full-time (approx 40-50 hours per week) as a Benefits Consultant. I can't say that I've really had serious weight issues in the past, but have always been unhappy with my weight. I want to fix that, I want to be happy and comfortable with my weight. I do have a goal weight and Iâ€™d like to reach that goal with the help of this online fitness tool as well as working out.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Losing a total of 20 pounds
- In the future, possibly compete as a body building or even working part-time as a fitness trainer
- Drink more water
- Portion control
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
My favorite healthy food:
Grilled vegetables, fruit, yogurt and granola, wheat pasta
My guiltiest pleasure:
late night dinners, white pasta and rice, bread, chips, fried food and sometimes fast food.
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to feel good about myself, look good in my clothes and overall being a healthy individual. Most importantly, setting an example for my children.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Prepare meals on Sunday for the week.
- Have a water bottle in front of me at all times.
- Participate in a fitness program.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Bootcamp, water aerobics, and Zumba
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- My marriage - married for almost 17 years.
- My children
- Getting to my goal weight back in 2007.