kaydee1435’s Diet Profile
Joined on January 6th, 2009
i'm fat, lol. looking for a post-baby weight loss plan...
The goals I'm working toward:
- eliminating my post preggo sweet tooth
- drinking more water, cutting out the DEW!!
- faithfully working out 3+ times a week
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
after the birth of my 2nd daughter 5 months ago.
My favorite healthy food:
flavored water, all fruits, special K meal bars, meats and cheese.
My guiltiest pleasure:
soda, chips, breads, sweets
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
i want my clothes to fit again, i worked so hard at loosing 75 lbs after my first child, i just want all my hard work to pay off again with better health..
Healthy habits that work for me:
- replace MOST soda intake with water
- pass up offered sweets at least 10 times in one day
- reward myself with a yummy snack, preferably a healthy one...lol
My favorite activity at the gym is:
At Curves i like the LEG machines
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- my girls