kathywathy’s Diet Profile
Joined on October 14th, 2009
kathywathy’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
I'm fun loving and always enjoy an adventure. I have the most amazing mom and dad and stepparents. At 22 I've realized I have a million great times ahead of me and I always try to live in a positive state of mind. I'm a huge supporter for breast cancer research after losing a family member to it. After losing an extremely close friend to a suicide by o.d. on prescription meds, I try my hardest to make people aware of the signs of depression and addictions. I've recently lost a great deal of weight and absolutely love the life I'm living.
The goals I'm working toward:
- running my first half marathon in Dec!
- losing 50 more lbs, 50 down, 50 to go!
- maintain a healthy life through the crazy years of college.... lol
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
being in an abusive and unhealthy relationship
My favorite healthy food:
whole grain pastas and roasted veggies... yumo
My guiltiest pleasure:
beer and chicken fingers... together its tragic...
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to be the hottie and as happy as I was before college and the bad relationship
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Drink water and unsweetened tea
- walk on the treadmill during my favorite prime time shows and sprint during commercials
- remind myself that "Nothings taste as good as being skinny feels" : )
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Hip Hop dance class! Yoga, and spin classes also...
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- becoming strong enough to get out of a bad relationship
- losing 50 lbs in 5 months
- running my first 10 K