Brandi’s Diet Profile
Joined on January 5th, 2009
Brandi’s Latest Activity
- Brandi commented on Spice Up Fall with a Chicken Taco Soup Recipe That's Simple and Satisfying
- Brandi commented on Spicy Black Bean Soup
- Brandi commented on Pizza Hut's 4 Million Calorie Debate Stunt Gets Slammed
I'm the senior editor for DietsInReview.com. I'm also like many of our site visitors - constantly pursuing the healthiest life I can live. I enjoy cooking, so that's one place I have total control over what I eat, so I make sure the foods that I'm feeding myself and my family are fueling our bodies, but also taste delicious.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Maintain my healthy weight and lifestyle
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
I'm comfortable with my weight and size. Working toward being more fit and stronger.
My favorite healthy food:
Grilled veggies with balsamic vinegar. Honeycrisp apples. Almonds.
My guiltiest pleasure:
Any kind of chip and anything with melted cheese, especially macaroni and cheese.
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I'm excited to see what lies ahead for my husband and I. Being overweight or in poor health will not allow me to enjoy all the things life has to offer, and I plan on being an active part of all of it.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Drinking water, not soda
- Parking as far from the door as possible
- Taking stairs when it's an option
- Keeping healthy snacks with me
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Anything on the fit ball. Elliptical.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Earning a Bachelor's Degree at OU
- My marriage
- My 3+ year relationship with my "little sis"