Spacerwoman’s Diet Profile
Joined on June 8th, 2013
Spacerwoman’s Latest Activity
- Spacerwoman commented on UN Declares 2013 'The Year of Quinoa'; Our Favorite Quinoa Recipes
- Spacerwoman liked Hemp Declared Next 'It' Food; Finally Overcomes Marijuana Misnomer
- Spacerwoman commented on Coca-Cola is the Wellness Sponsor at BlogHer 2013, Bloggers Unite to Protest on Twitter
Spacerwoman’s Weight Loss Progress
Embed this Widget
Copy the code below and paste it into your website.
I'm a Spacer Woman
Don't you worry bout me
I don't want to hurt you
I just want to love you
Mother of William Guy, Partners for life with Patrick Sean, living and loving in this beautiful world.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Healthy diet
- Losing baby weight and then some
- Exercising isn't tortuous
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
I've never cared about what the numbers are, I just want to look and feel good, and not completely dread trying on clothes.
My favorite healthy food:
My guiltiest pleasure:
Straight up sugar! Fun dip. Pixie sticks. Cotton candy. Mini powdered sugar donuts..
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
Better feeling all over, inside and out.
Breastfeeding my hunk, and want him to be a healthy chunk.
Be that trophy wife ;)
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Walking the hood with baby
- Water instead of juice or sweet tea
- Preparing meals instead of frozen pizza
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Limited to walking ATM.... So walking!! And lifting William in and out if the bassinet all night every night!
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- My always positive attitude and joy in life
- Selflessness and never taking selfies :)
- My beautiful baby boy!!
- My love and relationship with my handsome P
- Trying seafood last night for P even though I hate it