RickD’s Diet Profile
Joined on April 2nd, 2009
RickD’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
Health and lifestyle Coach helping others to shed the weight and make new choices. I have walked the walk of obesity and now enjoy optimum health.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle
- Run a 5K Run with my son.
- See more people shed the weight
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
High School over 30 years ago.
Now I feel great since this last 6 months has changed my life
My favorite healthy food:
Whole foods and organic living.
The healthy meal replacement when I can't plan ahead or travel and get busy.
My guiltiest pleasure:
Lemon Poppy Seed muffins
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I am off all my medications. I am no longer morbidly obese. I want to stay that way. I now at 54 feel better then I did when I was 24. I want to lead others to feel this good.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Eating 6 meals a day so I am never hungry
- Staying focused on my joureny and pupose
- Exercise at least 3 times a week
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Weight training, HITT elliptical workout, running
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Being able now to inspire others that have little or no faith they can change
- My family has lost over 300 lbs following my example
- Having the best woman in the world and living longer with her