Nickifleshman’s Diet Profile
Joined on July 19th, 2011
I am 5 foot tall and not really sure what I weigh now, haven't weighed in about 4 weeks. Last time I went to the doctor to weigh in, I had lost 63 pounds. Everyone says they can tell, but I cannot. I still see heavy. When I started losing weight, I weighed 270. June 15, 2011, I weighed 207. I was working towards a size 24 in my jeans and a 4 or 5 X in my shirts, it was according to where I bought them. I am now in a 16 pants and a XL working on a Large.
The goals I'm working toward:
- I am not really sure what my goals are. I know that I want to be smaller than I am now.
- I want to watch my children and grandchildren grow up.
- Be healthy and happy with myself.
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
The last 10 years.
My favorite healthy food:
I like just about anything.
My guiltiest pleasure:
I drink a lot of Sprite Zero's.
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to watch my children and my grandchildren grow up and get married and have children.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- I do not eat chocolate.
- I drink more water and juice.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Losing weight
- My children
- Getting my associates and having good grades.