Lil Mrs Tatsch’s Diet Profile
Joined on January 7th, 2009
A 33 year old, married mother of two, a daughter that is in the Talented and Gifted program and a son who has Autism, but who is equally as gifted. I'm also a professional Aveda trained hairstylist, former petite model and hobbyist photographer. My husband is the best person I've ever met, hands down.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Losing 10-12 lbs and keeping it off.
- Losing 10% bodyfat.
- Learning how to maintain a healthy lifestyle all year around.
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
I'm what you would call a skinny fat girl and have been for the better part of the last 4 years (since the birth of my second child). While I only weigh 120 lbs, my bodyfat percentage 33%, which is borderline obese. This means I have less of a percentage of muscle and I'm untoned for my weight.
My favorite healthy food:
Salads that incorporate veggies AND fruits, such as cranberries, strawberries, grapes or bits of apple, along with raw almonds or pecans.
My guiltiest pleasure:
Fully loaded baked potatoes that are as big as your head.
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to live a long time for my kids, and it'd be nice to look hot in a bikini. Also, I wouldn't mind modeling again if I felt better about my body.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- I love to dance and it's great cardio.
- I like to graze on healthy snacks all day long.
- Trying to beat my current 4 mile hour on the treadmill.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Yoga. I'm pretty flexible and tend to progress at it well.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Being a mom. Believe it or not, I never thought I'd have that title, but I love that I do!
- Competing for and winning first place in a contest that provided a full scholarship to The Aveda Institute where I earned my cosmetology license.
- That time, last year when I lost 8% bodyfat, which I would like to surpass now.