jlp0328’s Diet Profile
Joined on April 3rd, 2009
jlp0328’s Latest Activity
- jlp0328 liked Mike Morelli's Biggest Loser Recap - 8.1
- jlp0328 added Consider Calorie Impact of Alcoholic Beverages to her favorites.
- jlp0328 added 5 Diet Myths Debunked to her favorites.
I am a Grant Coordinator at the non-profit organization, NCAAHPERD. I am a former Healthful Living teacher and coach. Currently I am working on my Master's in Health Education at East Carolina University. I have started blogging recently and do not get to do it as much as I would like, but I LOVE it. Would like to work for a site like this one day! So if there's ever an opening... :)
The goals I'm working toward:
- Losing that last 10 lbs
- Eating more vegetables!
- Eating less sweets
- Getting a flat, toned stomach
- Gradually eliminate diet soda from my life!
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
As long as I can remember...but I have started to feel much better about myself in the past year.
My favorite healthy food:
Grilled vegetables!! Love them!!
My guiltiest pleasure:
There are many, but...Chocolate Chip Cookies, Diet Dr. Pepper, & The Biggest Loser are my loves!
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to inspire other people (especially teens and women) to live the healthiest life possible. I want to be able to live a long and healthy life, and look good doing it!
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Making time for exercise, no matter what!
- Carry healthy snacks to work everyday.
- Write down everything I eat.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Spin Class and Step Mill (kicks you butt!)
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Buying a house on my own.
- Getting below 150 lbs