AmyTeeple’s Diet Profile
Joined on June 2nd, 2010
AmyTeeple’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
I'm a web copywriter who tries to break away from the computer to stay in shape. I completed the Breast Cancer 3 Day last year and will do the 3-Day for the Cure this November in San Diego. I love to play slow-pitch softball and I run a lot faster since I lost about 40 lbs and started working out.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Maintaining a healthy weight and lifestyle.
- Toning my body, especially my abs.
- Making through all 30 days of Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred.
My guiltiest pleasure:
real New York (or Jersey) pizza
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I have watched obesity claim the lives of those I loved and those who are still alive aren't able to really live.
I want to spend a long and healthy life with my wife and family.
Being healthy makes living in San Diego that much more enjoyable!
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Only staying in hotels with workout rooms.
- Walking instead of driving when I can, parking further away, and taking the stairs.
- Only buying "splurge" snacks in small, prepackaged 100 calorie packs.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Starting my own business.
- Getting and staying healthy.
- Writing a monthly column in local lesbian and friends magazine.