The 17 Day Diet Center
When the 17 Day Diet debuted in 2010, it became an instant favorite, spending more than 75 weeks at the top of the New York Times best sellers list. When the Breakthrough Edition released in January 2014, it was massively popular. So popular, you chose the 17 Day Diet as the Most Popular Diet...
See more The 17 Day Diet Stories >
The 17 Day Diet ReviewsSee more The 17 Day Diet Reviews >
The 17 Day Diet RecipesSee more The 17 Day Diet Recipes >
The 17 Day Diet Videos
The 17 Day Diet Questions
- What kind of bread can I eat . I have been eating Sara Lee 45 calories with 12 carbs..?
- can you have wine on the 17 day diet
- I am not allowed to drink tea, is it very essential to the 17 day diet?
- Can we have cantaloupe on this diet?
- Can I have sugar free popsicles at any time on the 17 Day Diet?