RecipesSee more content
- Coconut Scented Golden Beet, Parsnip, Turnip and Pear Smash
A vegan mash that has an explosion of flavor thanks to beets, parsnips and pears.
- Paleo Mashed Cauliflower with Balsamic Caramelized Onions
A paleo friendly version of "mashed potatoes" with balsamic caramelized onions.
- Buttermilk and Chive Creamed Kale Mashed Potatoes
Creamy mashed potatoes with the healthy addition of creamed kale.
- Healthier Thanksgiving Stuffing
A lightened up version of stuffing with whole grain bread, fresh cranberries and turkey sausage.
- Pumpkin Pie Custard with Spiced Streusel and Whipped Cream
Aida Mollenkamp's sweet and savory Thanksgiving dessert was created especially for Biggest Loser.
- Whole Grain Stuffing with Apples and Toasted Walnuts
A healthy complement to your Thanksgiving turkey from Aida Mollenkamp for Biggest Loser.
- Mashed White Beans and Cauliflower with Leeks
Unhealthy mashed potatoes are forgotten with Aida Mollenkamp's use of white beans and cauliflower for Biggest Loser.
- Roasted Candied Sweet Potatoes Casserole
Aida Mollenkamp's healthier presentation for this Thanksgiving classic.
- Crispy Onion-Green Bean-Mushroom Casserole
Aida Mollenkamp prepares a healthier version of this Thanksgiving classic for Biggest Loser.
- Orange-Cranberry Relish
A beautiful and flavorful Thanksgiving side dish from Aida Mollenkamp for Biggest Loser.
- Roasted Pear Gravy
This sweet gravy should be served with Aida Mollenkamp's Herb-Orange Turkey Breast.
- Herb-Orange Turkey Breast with Roasted Pear Gravy
A bright and savory way to enjoy a Thanksgiving turkey from Aida Mollenkamp for Biggest Loser.
- Spinach Salad with Pears and Pomegranate
A simple but vibrant salad from Aida Mollenkamp for Biggest Loser.
- Roasted Beet Chips
Serve with Aida Mollenkamp's Sweet Potato and Sage Dip.
- Sweet Potato and Toasted Sage Dip
Aida Mollenkamp prepared this Thanksgiving appetizer for Biggest Loser.
- Gluten Free Stuffing
Enjoy a traditional holiday dish without any worries.
- Chocolate-Pumpkin Brownies
This fudgy brownie is a seasonal favorite with pumpkin added for flavor and to reduce fat.
- Brown Rice Stuffing
A healthy holiday dish from Biggest Loser's Shay Sorrells.
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie
Biggest Loser Resort's lighter way to enjoy this holiday favorite.
- Sonny and Joe's Hummus Roasted Turkey
A unique way to make a moist, flavorful Thanksgiving turkey.