23andMe Broke the FDA's Rules. Dr. Richard Besser Explains the Violation and Why This isn't About Blocking Your Rights
UPDATE 12/7/13: 23AndMe may no longer support new clients in accordance with the FDA directive delivered to the personal genome testing company last month. Our interview, below, with ABC's Dr. Richard Besser explains, as does this message on the company's homepage. This week the ...
See more Supplements Stories >
Supplements ReviewsSee more Supplements Reviews >
- Do I need supplements like Perlmutter's bookGrainBrain?
- Will I lose weight without taking the plexus slim accelerator?
- I have taken this for a week and have had Blood pressure problems, haven't weighed, but my pressure is up and right now I don't feel too goo
- I take blood pressure meds and thyroid pill once daily. Can Plexius make a problem with those meds?
- How do I order Slim Chews?