RecipesSee more content
- Pumpkin Pancakes
A delicious seasonal twist to the pancake.
- Pumpkin Banana Bread Pudding
An incredibly tempting dessert that you can indulge in.
- Fresh Broccoli Salad
The blending of flavors and textures makes this simple salad a winner.
- Spinach Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
A beautiful looking salad that perfectly pairs savory with sweet.
- Broiled Nectarines with Ginger Syrup
A decadent Asian-inspired dessert.
- Nancy Clark’s Banana Bread
Guilt-free banana bread that will fuel your day.
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
A decadent dessert that's guilt free, thanks to Eat What You Love.
- McDonald’s Big Mac Sauce
Make your own healthier version of this famous special sauce, courtesy of Chef Devin Alexander.
- Fat-Free Meringue Kisses
A sweet little dessert with a hint of vanilla from Cook Yourself Thin.
- Toffee Bars
A scrumptious, guiltless dessert from Cook Yourself Thin.
- Chocolate Espresso Whole Wheat Bread
This healthy bread recipe is perfect for coffee fiends and chocolate addicts.
- Sesame Peanut Noodles
A favorite recipe from the college cookbook Freshman in the Kitchen.
- Frosted Vanilla Cupcakes
This indulgent, healthy cupcake recipe comes straight from Cook Yourself Thin.
- Tara's Turkey Mini-Meatloaf
Biggest Loser season 7 all-star Tara Costa's favorite ranch recipe.
- California Golden Raisin Rice Pudding
A golden twist to a classic rice pudding recipe.
- California Raisin Rice and Broccoli Salad
This meal is healthy for your body and your budget.
- Irish Soda Bread
A delicious traditional recipe from California Raisins.
- Fresh Berry Oatmeal with Sweet Cream
A sweet and filling breakfast from the 1500 Calorie a Day Cookbook.
- Cranberry Orange Oatmeal Cookies
A guiltless dessert full of bright flavors.
- Cinnamon Apple Sponge Cake
The celebratory cake served at Barack Obama's first inaugural luncheon.