This recipe for healthy mashed potatoes is made lighter with Greek yogurt.
Yield: Serves 6
- 1 ¼ lbs Red Bliss potatoes (8 medium), washed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¼ cup low-sodium vegetable broth, warmed
- ½ cup Chobani® Plain 0% Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Add potatoes to a large pot of boiling water. Cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
Transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Add broth, and coarsely mash potatoes. Stir in Chobani®, butter, dill and chives. Season with salt and pepper and serve.