Salt Free Chicken
You'll never miss the salt! Suitable for Diabetics too!
Yield: Serves 2
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- Grated lemon rind
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Thyme and oregano
- 2 TBS water or unsalted broth
- 2 pieces of chicken (skin on, with bone okay)
- Sprinkle of oil
- Place chicken pieces in oiled baking dish
- Comine all other ingredients and drizzle over chicken
- Bake in oven for about 30 min (or until golden brown) at 350 degrees
- Keep skin on chicken during baking to retain moisture, and then remove before eating to omit fat without losing flavor. Aromatics will permeate the meat via the skin.