Red and Sweet Potato Salad
With only 92 calories, this wholesome potato salad has a very fresh, light flavor that thats tangy and naturally sweet.
Yield: Serves 10
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 pound red potatoes, quartered
- 1 Tbsp low-fat mayo
- 2 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- Kosher salt and cracked pepper
- 1/4 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
Add the potatoes to boiling water and cook until tender, about 12-15 minutes. Test with a fork; you want them to be soft and give but not falling apart.
While the potatoes are cooking, add all other ingredients to a large bowl to make the dressing.
Drain the potatoes and let cool completely, then add to the dressing. Toss thoroughly, folding the potatoes in to the dressing, not stirring to avoid breaking them.
Recipe by Brandi Koskie. Photos by Dana Shultz.