Featured Blog Posts
Raspberry Pistachio Crusted Chicken
Per Serving: Calories: 263, 6.8 g fat, 1.1 g saturated fat, 65.8 mg cholesterol, 408 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrates, 2.3 g sugar, 5.3 g fiber, 32.1 g proteinYield: Serves 2
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup whole-grain bread crumbs (about 1/2 slice)
- 1 tbsp coarsely ground pistachio nuts
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1 tsp olive oil
1/2 head kale, leaves trimmed and washed
- In a food processor or blender, process berries, mustard, and lemon juice until smooth.
- Transfer to a shallow pan.
- In another pan, combine bread crumbs, pistachios, parsley, pepper, and salt.
- Dip chicken into the raspberry sauce, then into the bread-crumb mixture to coat.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and saute chicken over medium heat, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve each chicken breast on a bed of kale.
Source: Womens Health magazine