Featured Blog Posts
Pumpkin Spice Protein Balls
4 ingredient snack balls reminiscent of a pumpkin spice latte.
Yields ~11 balls; per ball: 85 calories, 2.7 g fat, 0 g trans fat, 1 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrates, 2.2 g fiber, 9.7 g sugar, 2 g proteinYield: 10-12 balls
- 18 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (use gluten-free oats for GF)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice*
- Place the dates in a food processor with the “s” blade and mix until they’re in small pieces.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and mix until only fine pieces remain. If a bit of batter sticks between your fingers and feels “doughy,” you’re in a good place. If it’s not sticking together, add a few more dates and pulse.
- Next, scoop out 1 Tablespoon measurements and carefully form into balls. Placing one hand in a plastic bag while forming the balls will make the process a lot easier and less messy.