Toffee Crunch Pie
Crunch into this pie made of a favorite sweet confection.
Yield: Serves 8
- 1 package vanilla pie filling
- 8oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tsp. caramel flavor
- 4- 1.4 ounce bars chocolate-covered English toffee, coarsely chopped
- 1- 8oz. ready-made graham cracker crust
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Prepare pie filling per package directions; cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally
- Fold whipped topping, caramel flavor, and candy into cooled pie filling; set aside
- Spread ice cream topping on bottom of crust and top with pie filling mixture
- Freeze four hours or until set
- Store leftovers in freezer
- Before serving, let pie stand at room temperature for 15 minutes or until pie can be easily cut.
- Garnish, if desired, with whipped topping and chopped English toffee candy